Wednesday, February 11, 2009

CARTOONY FTW!

Quick post for relevant hyperlinks... don't know how long this link'll exist, but I figured I'd share it anyway. Found it at the CG artists site where the Unreal Tourney GFX engine is being used to re-design SF characters (from Adry's post below). In my last post I mentioned the incredible 2D animation for SFII: Third Strike. This site lets you peruse all animations for all characters!

Street Fighter III: Third Strike Animations

And THIS site has lots of art for pretty much every SF character ever created... Anyone remember Doctrine Dark? I bet you don't. Not a great set of pics for each, but a fairly complete list. And by the way, when's Elena making a comeback to the series? Hubba hubba...

Street Fighter Character Galleries

"Select your fighter, and LET'S GO FOR IT!" -Street Fighter Announcer Guy

Cheers!
-ZombieR

3 comments:

Efren said...

Its funny you would mention two of my old standbys. In the 3D Street Fighter I would only play as Doctrine Dark. He had these cool "wire" moves and I think he would also throw bombs.
As for Elena, shes pretty much the hottest thing in a Street Fighter game ever. Her winning poses were drool-worthy and she kicked ass to boot!

Efren said...

Wow dude, I just checked out the first link to the Street Fighter III animations... what a cool resource/time waster.
Can we agree that Elena is the best animated character in that game?

Also, what does FTW stand for? F*** That Wuey?

Unknown said...

For the Win

Post a Comment